The admin group decides:
How? (detailed version)
- Open the tool ‘UserManager’.
Log in at the start page. Below at ‘Tools’, you will find UserManager: click once on the icon to open the tool.
- Click on ‘Admin groups’ at the top of the menu.
- Click on the + symbol or on ‘<New>’.
- Choose a suitable name.
Choose a clear and unique name for the new admin group: try to remain consistent with the names of the other admin groups. By clicking on the globe, you can enter a translation.
- Designate who may manage the admin group.
Place a tick next the users who are authorised for the new admin group. Then select under 'Rights for employees' which authorisations all users with a tick will receive for the new admin group.
- Designate who may paint the admin group in ProTeam (if necessary).
This step will indicate which users may paint the created admin group in ProTeam.
You can also perform this step by clicking on the correct user on the left in the UserManager home screen. Then indicate the desired setting under the 'ProTeam' tab.
- Click on ‘OK’.
Adding an employee to an admin group can be done in the ProTime module.