How? (detailed version)
- Open the employee data by clicking twice on the name of the employee in the function list on the left.
- Go to the tab ‘Data 2'.
- Select the correct works calendar from the list.
If the necessary works calendar does not yet exist, you can create a new one.
See Creating or editing a works calendar
- Click on ‘OK’ to link the works calendar to the employee data.
Changing the works calendar for an employee can affect his or her work schedule. That is why a warning is shown.
- A window will open. There, choose the period to which the change applies.
You have three options. We advise you to use the first option.
- From date (advised!): choose from which date the works calendar must be applied. There is no end date, so the calendar will remain open until the employee has left service.
- From date until date: choose from which date to which date the works calendar is applied. The calendar will only be applied for the chosen dates.
- Period covered by calendar: with this option, all data from the works calendar will apply in the employee’s individual calendar, including the dates that the employee is not employed.
- Click on ‘OK’ to save.
- Click on ‘OK’ to confirm that you have read the warning.
You can indicate that you do not wish to see that message in the future.