How? (detailed version)
You will find more information about the difference between the Report and Export tabs in the article What is the difference between a report and an export?
- Check the tab ‘Name’.
You will find 2 fields in the ‘Name’ tab. In the comments you can often find a description explaining how to use the report.
- Enter the parameters in the ‘Definition’ tab.
The description in the comments field is based on the parameters in the Definition:
- Choose the period from a predefined list or use the selection method to indicate dates yourself.
- Select an employees group or click on several employees from the list.
- Output to: Excel file
- Enter a path and filename. With the icon, you can navigate to a location on the hard disk to save the file.
- Click on the icon to export the report and to save it at the given location.
The module will always save the last exported parameters, so you don't have to enter them again the next time.