How? (extended version)
- Click 'Forgot password?' on the login screen.
- Enter your user name (Pxxxx_xx) and click 'Reset password'.
Your user name is the P-number that you use to log in on the login screen.
An e-mail is sent to the e-mail address that is linked to this user.
- Click the link in the e-mail to reset the password.
The password is reset and a second e-mail is sent with an automatically generated password.
- Open the second e-mail with the new password and enter it on the login screen.
To avoid errors, you can copy and paste the password from the e-mail to the login screen..
You must create a new password immediately after logging in.
- Enter your current and new password. The current password is the automatically generated password in the second e-mail.
Make sure you password meets the password requirements.
- Click 'Change password'.