How? (extended version)
- Open the employee data by clicking the name of the employee in the function list on the left.
- Go to the 'Calc. Rules' tab.
- Click the pencil to open the history of the shift rotation.
- Click the +-pictogram if a shift rotation is already linked.
If a shift rotation is already linked and you do not click the +-pictogram, you change the current shift rotation. This will modify the calculations from the past.
So never delete or change a shift rotation in the past.
- Select the correct shift rotation from the option list and choose the start date.
If the required shift rotation does not exist yet, you can create a new one.
- Make sure the first day of the week corresponds with day 1 - 1.
If the cycles are for Monday to Sunday, then a Monday must be at the top. Modify as appropriate with the arrows .
The date selected in blue is the date when the employee must effectively start working according to the chosen schedule.
If the shift rotation consists of several weeks, you can let the start date coincide with another week in the cycle.
- Click 'OK' to confirm.
- Click 'OK' to save the linking of the shift rotation to the employee data.